- Part time, 2.45pm – 6.45pm (3 afternoons, ideally Tues, Thurs & Fri), term time only.
- £5,418 per annum
- Required from September 2021
- Closing date: 12 noon on 14th June 2021.
- Interviews will take place on 22nd June 2021.
Sutton High School require an After School Club Assistant to assist in providing a safe, caring and stimulating environment for children after school hours.
Working as part of a warm and welcoming team, you will assist in ensuring that pupils are supervised at all times, help to plan a range of activities and ensure their safety and happiness.
If you offer recent childcare experience and qualifications (NVQ Level 2 or equivalent, Level 1 will be considered), we would love to hear from you.
About Sutton High Prep School
Sutton High Prep School is part of Sutton High School, an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Prep Schools are among the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why work at Sutton High Prep School?
The School is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice.
Employee benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further information and to apply for this position, please click the apply button.
Closing date: 12 noon on 14th June 2021.
Interviews will take place on 22nd June 2021.
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.