We are looking for a part-time Art Technician to join our team. You will need the passion and energy to support our talented students, who approach the study of Art with exceptional creativity. A large number of our students move on to Art Foundation courses and the department comprises specialist teachers in ceramics, fine art and photography. Our Art Technician is also responsible for the art curated around the school buildings, and should have the necessary skills to mount exhibitions, 2D and 3D displays and innovative installation work.
Applications will be dealt with in the order that they are received and we reserve the right to call candidates to interview early.
- 20 hours per week over 4 or 5 days
- Salary: £14,000
- Start date: 1st September 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter)
- Closing Date: 24th July
- Interviews: Tuesday 27th July
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Junior Schools are amongst the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice in teaching and learning.
*Employee benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
To apply, please email your application form to email@example.com