- Part time 30 hours or 20 hours per week | Term Time Only
- Salary from £18,000 - £23,330 pa plus benefits for 30 hours per week or from £12,000 - £14,880 pa plus benefits for 20 hours per week depending on experience
- Required from September 2021
- Closing date 12 noon on 14th May 2021
- Interviews: 19th May 2021, in person at Sutton High School
If you offer considerable childcare experience and qualifications (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent) this key role is an exciting opportunity to manage an exceptional wraparound care service at Sutton High Prep School.
Many of our busy working parents need flexible childcare, and our wraparound care service allows girls to stay happy and healthy at school. We call the service Explorers, and it is open to all girls from Nursery to Year 6.
As Before and After School Club Manager, you will lead our team of staff and provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for before and/or after school hours, including play and learning opportunities.
The working hours are 7.15am to 9.15am in the mornings and 2.45pm to 6.45pm in the afternoons.
Candidates who wish to work for 20 hours per week, covering the afternoon hours will also be considered.
Relevant experience in a childcare setting and a recognised childcare/play work qualification is essential. Experience of managing others and the ability to establish positive relationships with children is equally important.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Prep Schools are among the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why work at Sutton High School?
The School is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice.
Employee benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further information and to apply for this position, please click the apply button.
Closing date: 12 noon on 14th May 2021.
Interviews: 19th May 2021, in person at Sutton High School.
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.