- Term Time plus 6 weeks school holiday (41 weeks per year)
- 10 hours per week
- Salary: 10.85 per hour + holiday pay
- Hours 6.15am – 8.15 pm Monday - Friday
We are seeking reliable cleaners to join our in-house cleaning team to clean and disinfect designated areas within the school to maintain a clean and safe environment for students, staff and visitors.
We may interview and offer the position before the expiry of the deadline, so if interested please apply immediately indicating whether you are applying for 10 or 36 hours per week.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Junior Schools are among the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls' Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls' Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls' schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice in teaching and learning.
We also offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
Applications must be received by: Midday Friday 11th December 2020
If you have any questions please email or call Karen Seager via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8225 3045
The GDST is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.