- Term Time + 5 days in School holidays
- Hours 21.6 hours per week; flexible working arrangements
- Salary £11,675 per annum (FTE £24,000)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Data Team based in the Senior School. This is a key role providing data management services to the Leadership Team and teaching staff. You will take a lead role in communicating student progress to parents and managing the Evolve Educational Visits Database.
The successful candidate will have excellent ICT skills with an in-depth working knowledge of SIMS and Excel. You will have strong communication skills and excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Prep Schools are among the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls' Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls' Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls' schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice in teaching and learning.
We also offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest-free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
Applications must be received by Midday Friday 8th January 2021
If you have any questions please email or call Karen Seager via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8225 3045
The GDST is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.