An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Office team in the Prep School as a Data Officer and Administrator. This is a key role, providing data management services to the Prep School Leadership Team (PSLT) and teaching staff for the improvement of students' progress.
Key areas will involve:
- Working with the Deputy Head to set up GL Assessment testing
- Downloading of results and transferring the data into SIMS
- Creating charts for Senior Leadership Team and Governors
- Creating templates and publishing Spring and Summer Term reports in SIMS
Working with the Leadership Team to support the administration of:
- Wraparound Care
- Educational Visits
The role also involves Receptionist duties, answering the phone, door, along with supporting our girls with first aid.
It would suit a recent graduate or more experienced person. The successful candidate will have excellent ICT and communication skills.
- The hours are 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday plus 10 days during school holidays
- Grade 3 salary scale
- Closing date: 28th August
- Interviews: 3rd September
Applications will be dealt with in the order that they are received and we reserve the right to call candidates to interview early.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Junior Schools are amongst the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice in teaching and learning.
*Employee benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment