- Contract term: Permanent
- Hours: 36 hours per week, term time plus 5 days
- Salary: £31,000 FTE, pro rata to £25,135 to reflect term time plus 5 days contract
- Closing date: 9 May 2022
We are looking for a full-time Technician to join our Design Technology team.
You will need the passion and energy to support our talented students, who approach the study of design with dedication and imagination. Many of our girls move on to engineering or design courses and the Product Design GCSE and A level courses are very popular.
You will be based in the DT Workshop and Maker-Space and must have the necessary skills to support 3D design, use of CAD and the work of our busy STEM society. Knowledge of robotics and electrical engineering will be a distinct advantage.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads.
Why work at Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice.
Employee benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further information and to apply for this position, please click the apply button.
Applications will be dealt with in the order that they are received, and we reserve the right to call candidates to interview early.
Closing date: 29 March 2022
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.