- Required ASAP
- 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday, full year
- There will be occasional evening and weekend work to cover school events, such as Open Mornings.
- Salary £25,000 - £27,500, depending on experience
- Closing date: Monday 9th May 2022, midday
- Interviews will take place the following week
Sutton High School are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Assistant who can create compelling and dynamic digital content that will drive engagement and impact the admissions process in our growing school.
You will manage our school website, embracing social media to create an active presence and monitor and report on its effectiveness. Actively managing the social media planner, you will identify key events, dates and achievements for promotion via social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Flickr. Additionally, you will plan and implement paid digital campaigns and work with digital partners and agencies to maximise exposure and ROI.
You will have a background in running successful digital marketing campaigns and the experience to support the other activities of the Marketing Department. This will include providing support with events, marketing campaigns and key communications to support the continued growth of the school’s reputation. Familiarity with website management/CMS and marketing automation platforms is essential as is creative, copywriting experience.
If you have the relevant skills and experience with a proactive, self-motivated and flexible approach we would be delighted to hear from you.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Junior Schools are amongst the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why work at Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice.
Employee benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further information and to apply for this position, please click the apply button.
Closing date: Midday, Monday 9th May 2022.
Interviews will take place the following week.
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.