- From £25,000 depending on experience
- 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday, full year. (There will be occasional evening and weekend to cover school events.)
- Applications must be received by: Midday Friday 15th January 2021
- Interviews will be held on Wednesday 20th and Thursday 21st January
Sutton High School are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to create compelling and dynamic digital content driving engagement and impacting admissions.
You will manage our engaging school website, embracing social media to create an active presence and monitor and report on its effectiveness. Actively managing the social media planner you will identify key events, dates and achievements for promotion via social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Flickr. Additionally you will plan and implement paid digital campaigns and work with digital partners and agencies to maximise exposure and ROI.
You will have a background in running successful digital marketing campaigns and the experience to act as a deputy to the Marketing Director. Familiarity with website management / CMS and marketing automation platforms is essential as is creative, copywriting experience and an understanding of budget management and ROI.
If you have the relevant skills and experience with a proactive, self-motivated and flexible approach we would be delighted to hear from you.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Prep Schools are among the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls' Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls' Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls' schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice in teaching and learning.
We also offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
If you have any questions please email or call Karen Seager via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8225 3045.
The GDST is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.