- Full Time or Part Time (3 days a week)
- Maternity cover
- £48,600 pa plus benefits
- Closing date: Midday Wednesday 24th March 2021
- We may interview and offer the position before the expiry of the deadline, so if interested please apply immediately.
This is an opportunity for an experienced marketing, PR or communications professional to play a key role providing strategic leadership to Sutton High School’s marketing, pupil recruitment, development and communications functions.
You will manage a busy and varied workload, which will include:
- Implementing the School’s current strategic marketing plan and adapting where necessary in conjunction with the Head
- Leading the marketing and communications materials (social media, newsletters, brochures, press releases and articles) to ensure these present an appropriate image and profile of the School
- Leading advertising and promotional campaigns, including fundraising initiatives
- Leading marketing activities to increase retention and attract and recruit new students
- Managing an agreed budget to ensure that resources are maximised
We welcome applications from candidates with a proven track record of developing and implementing successful PR, marketing and communications plans as well as development and fundraising campaigns. A proven, high level of organisational and influencing skills are equally important.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Prep Schools are among the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why work at Sutton High School?
The School is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice.
Employee benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further information and to apply for this position, please click the apply button.
Closing date: Midday Wednesday 24th March 2021.
We may interview and offer the position before the expiry of the deadline, so if interested please apply immediately.
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.