- To start: September 2020
- Full time
- Salary: ML2 (Middle Leader 2) £44,970 to £56,472 FTE dependent upon experience
- Competitive salary plus benefits
Sutton High School has an exciting opportunity for a talented leader to drive forward the provision of Physics.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Junior Schools are amongst the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice in teaching and learning.
Employee benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest-free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
To apply, please fill in the application form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that suitable candidates may be contacted and interviewed before the closing date and Sutton High School reserves the right to withdraw the position at any stage and if an early appointment is made
Sutton High School is part of the GDST (Girls’ Day School Trust) - the leading network of independent girls’ schools in the UK. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS