- Fixed term starting September 2022
- 20 hours per week 08:30-12:30 Monday-Friday
- Salary Range LGF3 £24,000pa FTE pro rata to £10,510pa
- Closing date: Monday 6 June 2022
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Prep Schools are among the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why work at Sutton High School?
The School is a member of the Girls' Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls' Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls' schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:-
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schoolsInterest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
For further information and to apply for this position, please click the apply button.
Interview date TBC and we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy if a suitable candidate is appointed before the closing date. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as quickly as possible.
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included The GDST are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.