- Part time, term time only (12:30-16:30 or 18:45 Monday-Friday, 21.75 hours per week)
- From £24,000 FTE (actual salary £10,430)
- Requied 20th April 2022
- Closing date: 7th February 2022, 9am
Sutton High School are currently seeking an experienced Learning Assistant Level 3, in the classroom and for wraparound care.
To encourage pupils in their learning and the acquisition of skills, across a key stage, to ensure the best possible student outcomes.
To play a part in the provision of high-quality care for Prep School pupils between the ages of 3 and 11 at either end of the school day.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Prep Schools are among the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why work at Sutton High School?
The School is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice.
Employee benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further information and to apply for this position, please click the apply button.
Closing date: 7th February 2022 at 9am.
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
The GDST are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.