- Part time, 2.5 days per week
- Term time only (35 weeks per year)
- £9,140 pa (£23,200 FTE)
- Required from September 2021
- Closing date: 30 June 2021
- Interviews will take place the week commencing 5 July 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role supporting pupils with learning and behaviour needs at Sutton High School. Previous experience or qualifications are not essential but a willingness to participate in further training is a key requirement.
You will work with pupils in years 7-11 (KS3, KS4) in small groups and assist teachers in supporting those with learning and behaviour needs.
You will also be required to complete administration associated with the management of pupil’s additional learning needs.
The ability to work as part of a team and effectively communicate with staff, pupils and parents is essential.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Prep Schools are among the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why work at Sutton High School?
The School is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice.
Employee benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further information and to apply for this position, please click the apply button.
Closing date: 30th June 2021.
Interviews will take place during the week commencing 5th July 2021.
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.