We are looking for a School Nurse / Paramedic to work in our friendly school, supporting girls from 3-18.
The person will provide a high-quality service of care to pupils and first aid care to all members of the school community.
- Actual salary £32,310 (FTE £38,772)
- Term Time Only (TTO) + 10 days
- 36 hours per week
- Closing date: Midday, Monday 21st September
- View the full job description and apply on the link at the bottom of the page
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is a vibrant and academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Prep Schools are amongst the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and inclusive community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls' Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls' Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls' schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice in teaching and learning.
Employee benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
Sutton High School is part of the GDST (Girls' Day School Trust) - the leading network of independent girls' schools in the UK. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.