- Afterschool Minibus Driver
- From Sept 2020 - Dec 2020
- Term Time Only Fixed Term Contract
- 10 hours per week
- Salary: 10.83 per hour + holiday pay
- Hours 4pm-6pm Monday to Thursdays & 3.15pm-5.15pm Fridays
We are seeking an experienced and reliable minibus driver to do the school run in the afternoons. Occasionally there may be an opportunity to do further hours for school trips and sports matches.
The candidate will work as part of a team responsible for the provision of daily school transport, educational trips,. daily routine vehicle checking and maintenance, and regular cleaning.
Candidates should have a clean driving licence with D1 Category (before 1st January 1997) or a PCV Minibus Licence.
We may interview and offer the position before the expiry of the deadline, so if interested please apply immediately.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Junior Schools are among the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls' Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls' Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls' schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice in teaching and learning.
We also offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
Applications must be received by: Midday Friday 28th August 2020.
If you have any questions please email or call Clare Hayward via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8225 3002
The GDST is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.