- Full or Part-Time
- Temporary Role could become permanent
- Start: November Half Term 2020 OR January 2021 until the end of Summer 2021
- Interviews Tues 13 October
Sutton High School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational nursery teacher to lead and deliver a high-quality Prep School curriculum. This is a full time OR part-time temporary role, which could become permanent with the part-time being two and half days per week.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic classroom practitioner with an innovative understanding of teaching and learning, high expectations of all pupils, a collaborative approach to developing the curriculum and be willing to contribute to the rich co-curricular life of the School. The position is a nursery role.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Junior Schools are among the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls' Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls' Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls' schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice in teaching and learning.
We also offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
The GDST is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.