Due to increasing pupil numbers, we are looking for an excellent teacher of Drama to join our expanding Performing Arts Faculty and deliver inspirational lessons to our girls from Year 6 to 10. This role would suit a newly qualified teacher, or one with experience. The role will involve contribution to the co-curricular offer of the Performing Arts Faculty, for which an allowance is paid. The ability to teach lower school music or primary level dance would be an advantage.
Applications will be dealt with in the order that they are received and we reserve the right to call candidates to interview early.
- Part-Time (0.4 – 0.6)
- PL1 or PL2 £35,562 to £52,293 (FTE) dependent upon experience
- September 2020
- Closing Date: Midday Monday 30th March
- Interviews: Tuesday 31st March
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Junior Schools are amongst the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice in teaching and learning.
*Employee benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest-free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
To apply, please email your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org