- Salary: £34,000 - 45,000 FTE
- Hours: Part time (0.6 over four days)
- Contract: Permanent
- To start: September 2020
- Closing date: Midday Monday 18th May
- Interviews: Tuesday 19th May
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding Humanities Faculty and deliver inspirational lessons to our girls.
You will contribute to providing an excellent education for all the school’s pupils by teaching with expertise and enthusiasm, offering support to the learning of individual students and contributing to the school’s pastoral system.
The successful candidate will also be asked to teach four lessons of lower school Geography, for which full lesson plans are available
This post would suit an experienced teacher or an NQT.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an independent day school for girls with a family ethos, educating girls from 3 to 18. We are situated on an open and spacious site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Prep Schools are amongst the top schools in the country for Value Added, and we place great importance on developing our girls as confident individuals. Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools
Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice in teaching and learning.
We also offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
To apply, please email your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org