We require an enthusiastic and hardworking team member for our Wraparound Care ‘Explorers’.
Our Explorers facility is housed in a brand new bespoke designed building in the Prep School. It runs from 7:30am in the morning until 6:30pm and is a vital part of our school offering. Initially the role will be for two mornings per week: Wednesday and Thursday 7:15am until 8:45am. However, there will be the opportunity for additional hours.
- Closing date: 31st August
- Interviews: 3rd September
Applications will be dealt with in the order that they are received and we reserve the right to call candidates to interview early.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Junior Schools are amongst the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice in teaching and learning.
*Employee benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
To apply, please email your application form to email@example.com