- Required from: September 2022
- Contract term: Fixed Term - Maternity Cover
- Hours: Part Time
- Salary range: £37,000-£54,000 FTE
- Closing date: 20th May 2022, midday
- Interviews will take place on Wednesday 25th May 2022
Due to expanding pupil numbers we are looking for a teacher to join our thriving Prep School. There is the opportunity to negotiate year group of choice. The position is a one-year fixed term contract, with the potential for it to become a permanent position. Early career teachers as well as more experienced are welcome to apply.
There will be an expectation to lead a subject within the Prep School.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is a vibrant and diverse independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Junior Schools are amongst the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and energetic community, where behaviour is excellent and girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
Closing date: 20th May 2022 noon
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 25th May 2022
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
The GDST are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.