- Full time or Part time (80% across 5 days)
- Fixed term contract until August 2022
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Required from January 2022
- Closing date: 9am on 11th June 2021
- Interviews will take placed on 17th June 2021
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher, with the ability to teach to KS2, to lead and deliver a high-quality Prep School curriculum.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic classroom practitioner, teaching with expertise and enthusiasm, offering support to the learning of individual students, and contributing to the school’s pastoral system.
Applications from NQTs are welcomed.
About Sutton High Prep School
Sutton High Prep School is part Sutton High School, an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Prep Schools are among the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why work at Sutton High Prep School?
The School is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice.
Employee benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further information and to apply for this position, please click the apply button.
Closing date: 9am on 11th June 2021.
Interviews will take placed on 17th June 2021.
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.