- Required from: ASAP
- Contract term: Temporary – Maternity Cover
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary range: LG2 £21,500
- Closing date: 11th April 2022
- Interviews: TBC, early applications strongly encouraged as interviews may take place before the closing date
To present a welcoming and professional image of the school whilst providing a customer-focused and efficient reception service to all members of the school and wider community.
To support teachers and other staff regarding production of high quality and cost effective materials, and assist in providing general administrative service to the school.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Junior Schools are amongst the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
Closing Date 11th April 2022.
Interviews will take place on TBC, early applications are encouraged as interviews may take place before the closing date.
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
The GDST are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.