- STEM Leader for Sept 2020
- ML2 £44,970 to £56,472 dependent upon experience
- Closing Midday 18 March
- Interviews Fri 20 March
We are looking for a driven and forward-thinking STEM Leader, who will lead on the school’s co-curricular STEM provision, creating an exciting offer of trips, clubs, projects and activities across the STEM range. You will also have a keen interest in sustainability and will lead our Eco-Society and work on our Eco-Schools provision. This is an exciting time to join a growing school and inspire our talented and dedicated girls to become future leaders in this pivotal area. The position is offered full-time, including specialist teaching in either Science, Maths, Computing or Design Technology.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Junior Schools are amongst the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice in teaching and learning.
*Employee benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
To apply, please email your application form to email@example.com