- Required from September 2022
- Part-time (0.6 over 4 days)
- Maternity Cover (Temporary)
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Closing date: Monday 21st Februray 2022, midday
- Interviews: Week commencing 21st February 2022
Sutton High School is seeking an engaging and passionate practitioner to teach Psychology to highly motivated and talented girls in the Sixth Form and to lead the delivery of the subject, as part of an exceptional Sixth Form Faculty.
The successful candidate should have experience of teaching up to A Level with the ability to extend beyond for Oxbridge candidates.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Prep Schools are amongst the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice in teaching and learning.
Employee benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further details and to apply, please click the apply button.
Closing date: Midday, Monday 21st February 2022
Interviews: W/c 21st February 2022
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
The GDST are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.