- Required September 2022
- Part-Time or Full time (minimum four days per week)
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Closing date: Monday 25th April, midday
- Interviews will take place the same week
Sutton High School is seeking an engaging and passionate teacher to deliver Biology to highly motivated girls in Key Stages 3, 4 & 5. Science is taught as a combined subject in Years 7 and 8, with Biology as a separate subject from Year 9 upwards.
The successful candidate should have the capability to teach up to A level. The ability to offer a second subject, such as Psychology, would be an advantage, but is not essential.
This role would be ideally suited to an ECT, within a supportive Science Faculty, with superb ECT provision, but would also work well for an experienced teacher seeking a new opportunity.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Junior Schools are amongst the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice in teaching and learning.
Employee benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further details and to apply, please click the apply button.
Closing date: Monday 28th April (Midday).
Interviews will take place the same week
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
The GDST are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.