- Salary: Competitive plus benefits
- Hours: Part time
- Contract: Permanent (Maternity Cover)
- To start: September 2020
We are looking for an excellent part-time teacher of Computing to join our expanding Maths and Computing Faculty and deliver inspirational lessons to our girls. This role would suit a newly qualified teacher, or one with experience. The role will involve teaching across the age range, from Year 5 to 13.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an independent day school for girls with a family ethos, educating girls from 3 to 18. We are situated on an open and spacious site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Junior Schools are amongst the top schools in the country for Value Added, and we place great importance on developing our girls as confident individuals.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice in teaching and learning.
We also offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
To apply, please email your application form to email@example.com
Applications must be received by: Midday Wednesday 8th April 2020.