- Required September 2022
- Part time (0.4 across 3 days)
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Closing date: Monday 7th March, midday
- Interviews: Wednesday 9th March 2022
Sutton High School is seeking an engaging and passionate teacher to deliver English lessons across the age range from Year 7 upwards, to motivated and talented pupils.
The successful candidate should have the capability to teach English to A level.
This role would be ideally suited to an ECT, within a supportive English Faculty, with superb ECT provision, but would also suit an experienced teacher.
About Sutton High School
Sutton High School is an academically selective independent day school for girls with an age range of 3 to 18 years. We are situated on a green and leafy site in central Sutton, close to excellent public transport links and major roads. Both Senior and Junior Schools are amongst the top schools in the country.
Sutton High School is characterised by a warm, happy and integrated community, where girls support each other to aspire and achieve.
Why work at Sutton High School?
The school is a member of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) and the Girls’ Schools Association (GSA). Membership of the GDST, the largest group of independent girls’ schools in the UK, gives us unrivalled opportunities for training and sharing of good practice in teaching and learning.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further information and to apply for this position, please click the apply button.
Closing date: Midday, Monday 7th March 2022.
Interviews will take place Wednesday 9th March 2022.
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
The GDST is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.